ページ

2011年1月25日火曜日

spring

The spring vacation is coming soon. I will do something in the spring vacation. First of all I will work hard! I want to get a lot of money so I will have a lot of part time job! I will work at Kumamoto hanshin department store on February. On February, it will be a Valentine day so I will sell valentine chocolates at the kumamoto hanshin department store. Last year I worked at tsuruya department store. So I chose kumamoto hanshin. And I will have a part time job at the restaurant ,too. I will work hard and I will get a lot of money! And I will go to Fukuoka twice. One is to moumoon's live. I like moumoon very much! I like their recently song , but I like before songs better than recently songs. So I want them to song old songs. It is the first time to go to their live so I am looking forward to see them and listen their songs. The other is to Daichi Miura's live. It is not one man live but I am looking forward to see him! I like him very much! I want to listen his good songs again! And I want to see his dance. His dance is very cool! This year my brother will graduate a university. He lives in Tokyo and he goes to the university in Tokyo,too. So I will go to Tokyo! Tokyo is not an area for tourists so I do not know where we have to go. The only thing I think is going shopping. We will go to odaiba, but I do not know a good place in Tokyo. If it will be a live, I want to go to live there. I like Kaori Oda, Nao Touyama, and Kanako Kotera. They do not hold live in Kumamoto, so I want to go to the live some day... And I will go to Osaka again! Perhaps I will not go to Osaka this summer vacation, so I want to go sightseeing. I want to go to Kyoto and Ise! But I do not have enough money.... Oh my god...

1 件のコメント:

  1. You've got lots of plans to do:) hope you will enjoy the holiday;)

    Kate

    返信削除